CANADA 150 – Here is all you need to throw a great Canada Day party
“BEING CANADIAN” the documentary exploring what it means to be Canadian with all of the biggest Canadian stars.Watch The Movie
Treat your guests to the ultimate Canadian playlist with songs from:
RUSH, THE WEEKEND, BARENAKED LADIES, ALANIS MORRISETTE, DRAKE, TRAGICALLY HIP and, to slow it down at the end of the evening, SARAH MCLAUGLIN …and, sorry can’t forget, CELINE DION
The Best Atlantic Canadian Lobster Rolls
- 1 1/2 pounds Atlantic Canadian lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Melted butter, for brushing
Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, add salt & pepper to taste.
Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.
Awesome Maple-Soy Alberta Beef
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine) or dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
Marinade steak for a minimum of 30 mins.
Cook on BBQ until medium-rare.
Ketchup Chips, …of course!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces clamato juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- Lime wedge
- Pepper to taste
- Celery salt
- Celery stalk for garnish
Other drinks to stock your fridge or cooler…
Molson Canadian Beer
Favourite Micro Brewed Beer or Cider
Canada Dry Ginger Ale
*Please drink responsibly, and always have a designated driver!
Tag your Facebook, Instagram, photos, videos, Tweets, and Snaps with #BeingCanadianMovie
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TEAM BEHIND “BEING CANADIAN” THE MOVIE